Saturday, August 7, 2010

Under the Weather

Sara Kate's shots certainly affected her differently this time. Last night she just wanted to cuddle, which was fine with me. We watched a movie and she and I cuddled. When I had to wake her up to get ready for bed, she got MAD! I think she was hurting and she had a fever. She ended up nursing for about 20 minutes and then fell asleep. She slept until 7:15 this morning! Yay, baby girl! This momma loved the extra sleep! Today she has been kinda puny all day long. Poor girl has just looked so sad. We did run to town earlier to meet Aunt Jenny for lunch and then to the mall, where she took a little nap. This afternoon she's just wanted to be a cuddle bug again. Just now she seems to be acting a little more normal. Chris just took this video of her 'talking' and I thought I'd share it!

And here's a cute picture he snapped earlier after a nap when she was quasi-happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment