Friday, August 20, 2010

1 Year Ago

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him.
– I Samuel 1:27

One year ago, on August 20, 2009, we were shocked and thrilled to see those 2 little pink lines that would forever change our lives.

What a difference a year makes!
Sara Kate, you are more of a blessing than you'll ever know, and words can't describe how much we love you.
"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. At first glance, all I saw was the positive pg test, and I yelled at Guy to come in here because I thought you were pg again! HA!

    I'll never forget the day I found out I was pregnant either--April 6, 2009! I'll remember it forever.

    Sarah Kate has GORGEOUS eyes. They are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete