Thursday, March 8, 2012

How to Wear a Shirt

Before I begin, I just have to say that today our precious Sara Kate is EXACTLY one month away from turning TWO YEARS OLD!!!!! I can't hardly believe it! I'll have her 23 month post up this weekend.

Anyway...

As you can see, the title of this post is 'How to Wear a Shirt.' The second part of the post should by 'By a Crazy Toddler.' I keep mentioning that Sara Kate is freaking hilarious (sorry if that comment is getting old) but tonight she was in rare form! She got her Elmo shirt out of the dirty clothes and was determined to wear it any way BUT the correct way. Oh, and while she 'wearing' the shirt, she was running around the house like a banshee. Seriously, running from room to room as fast as she could with her crazy mama chasing after her with a camera. So excuse the super crappy blurry pictures. :-)

You might ask WHY she was running around naked (or you might not) but the reason is because it was spaghetti night again (yes, we have it often...it's cheap, easy to make, and Sara Kate LOVES it) and I didn't want a repeat of the spaghetti incident from last week. And by the way, it's a miracle but I got the spaghetti sauce out of that dress...yay!!!

Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment