Friday, February 17, 2012

Dinner Theatre by Sara Kate

These pictures listed below will MORE than speak for themselves, but let me say that we were eating Broccoli & Cheese soup, the kind you can buy at Sam's that's from Panera Bread Co. We love this soup! We can buy a package, which comes with 2 containers. A couple minutes on the stove to warm it up and it's ready! Super easy! So we get 2 meals out of it, and it feeds 3 people each meal (well, 2 adults plus a toddler who may or may not want to eat it all), and it costs about $9.00. We think it's a great deal (plus it's yummy!)! Not only do Chris and I love this soup, but 95% of the time, Sara Kate loves it too. Tonight was one of those nights. Oh, and I've never been able to get her to eat broccoli (I've always had to hide little tiny pieces when I gave her a bite to get her to eat it) but tonight she was picking out the big pieces and eating them like it was candy! Fantastic! So without further ado, we present 'Tonight's Dinner,' by Sara Kate Michaels.

I think I'll be a big girl and use my spoon to eat my soup...
On second thought, I think I'll hold my spoon and pick the broccoli out with my hand...
Well, maybe I'll just put down the spoon and use both hands...yep, much better...
Hmmm, it's kind of hard eating soup with my hands...maybe I'll just drink it...
Oh yes, much better...
Oh, this is just the perfect way to eat soup! Mess?? What mess??
THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment