Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Nights

It is hot and humid here in Northwest Arkansas so I decided it was a good night to get out Sara Kate's little crab pool she got for her birthday from her great aunt, uncle, and cousins in Texas. Thanks again, Mase family! Let me start by saying that I blew this whole thing up by myself with my own hot air. Whew!! :-)
She walked over to it (yes, she walked!! She actually walked alot tonight!!) and checked things out.
She was a little unsure at first so I had to put her in and make her sit down.
Chris turned on the little sprinkler in it and she liked that for a while!
She splashed with her daddy...
Layed down and kicked her feet...
And drank some water (she loves to do this in the tub, too...with this same cup...lovely).
But her favorite thing to do was to throw her toys out, climb out of the pool, grab her toys and throw them into the pool, and climb back into the pool. Over and over and over and over again.
We finished our evening with a popsicle on the patio. It was a good night, and I can see us spending lots more summer nights this same way!


1 comment: