Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crab Walk & Balls

In Sara Kate's 14 month post, I mentioned a 'crab walk.' We were hanging outside tonight and she pretty much did this down the driveway. Cracks me up!! Glad I had run inside at one point to grab the camera! Excuse the crazy amount of fried worms on the driveway. :-)

We like to sit in the driveway and hang out in the evenings if it's nice. Chris shoots a little basketball and Sara Kate loves to watch and 'bounce' the ball before he shoots.
She watches very intently.
Then Chris found a Sara Kate sized ball, and she was so happy!
Wa-hoo!!
Oh, and check out 'the fang'. Got a good picture of it tonight. Think you can also see the top 2 teeth close to breaking through.
Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. I call that walk the "Mowgli". Caden used to be obsessed w/ The Jungle Book and that's how Mowgli walks with the elephants. Yes...I have children...haha

    ReplyDelete