Sunday, January 1, 2012

December Look Back in Pictures

* Warning, picture overload below! :-)

I really dropped the ball on blogging in December, and I'm not entirely sure what kept us so busy all month. We didn't have any parties or dinners to go to, but Chris was pretty busy with school the beginning of the month and I was swamped all month at work which just made for a tired mama at the end of the day. I guess just having a busy 20 month old made time fly by! Chris even commented today that this Christmas season went by too fast, but it seems that they always do. We have lots of cute pictures to share from the month that never got posted since I didn't do much blogging during the month so I thought I'd just do 'a look back' on our December 2011! Enjoy!
Enthralled by the tree...
Silly girl...
Learning to 'smile' on cue!
Attempting family pictures in front of the tree one night and then silliness ensued...
Sweet moments...
What exactly is on my head?
Busted climbing into the coffee table toy box!The infamous Santa visit (I just had to include this one again)...
'Santa' dress photo shoot for Gran (dress was from my mom)...
And from that photo shoot, my FAVORITE picture from the month...
Lights of the Ozarks in downtown Fayetteville...
We hope your Christmas was merry, your New Year's was happy, and we look forward to sharing many more stories and pictures with you in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment