Saturday, February 19, 2011

On the Move!!

Well, it finally happened!! What on earth am I talking about?!? :-)

Oh, you want to see more?? OK!

These are crappy cell phone videos, but they are video none the less. I actually missed seeing her crawl for the first time. I was at a board meeting at the church, and Chris sent me a video text with the first video in it. I didn't look at it until the meeting was over, and he had sent me another text in the meantime that said something like, I'm surprised you haven't responded! When I dropped her off at school Friday, I asked the girls if she crawled Thursday, because I was sure she did it there for the first time. They said yes, that they took her out of the bouncer, put her on the floor, and the next thing she knew, she was over at the shelf and pulling baskets out. She said, Sara Kate, when did you learn how to crawl?? Right then was my response! I guess it just clicked all of a sudden. So now we have serious baby proofing to do...she's already tasted cat food. Lovely. Get ready world, Sara Kate is coming at ya!!

1 comment:

  1. She is sooo cute!!! She has the prettiest eyes! Just wait till she really gets the hang of it, she'll be a little bald blur whizzing by you before too long!

    ReplyDelete