Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy (Early) Thanksgiving!!

I would say that our trip yesterday was a success!! It's a 5 hour trip from Fayetteville to El Dorado and we made it in 5 hours and 45 minutes. Not bad! Sara Kate slept off and on from Alma to Little Rock, and then she dozed again between Sheridan and Fordyce. We decided to go ahead and stop at the Wal-Mart in Fordyce for a diaper change and to feed the kid. Would you believe that that Wal-Mart had no changing pad in the bathroom? Oh well. It all worked out. Sara Kate started to get fussy right outside of El Do, but overall she did great. Today we have sat around the house, and we just got back from taking some fall pictures of her in the Arboretum at the high school. They turned out so cute!! These are all pics that Chris took, but my mom got some good ones on her camera, too.
My grandmother and aunt and uncle should be here any minute, and my brother will be here later tonight. It's Sara Kate's first time to meet her great grandmother! We are all excited for them to get here! Time for me to go feed the kiddo so I better get off here.

Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!

Give thanks to the LORD for he is good; his love endures forever.
- Psalm 107:1

1 comment:

  1. I was praying for you guys as you made your trip! I remember how terrified I was to take our first long trip with G. Glad to hear it went well. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete