Sunday, October 17, 2010

Take 2

Our 2nd attempt at rice cereal went a little better tonight. I bought some Gerber Organic Brown Rice Cereal from Target yesterday (that stuff is pretty cheap!), and I mixed it with a little breast milk.
She did good and took almost all of what we mixed for her. She would even open her mouth when I got the spoon close...a few times anyways. Other times I kinda had to just stick the spoon in her mouth and turn it over so the cereal would end up on her tongue. She was kinda fussy when we put her in her high chair so she doesn't look super thrilled in these pictures, but she got some good swallow's in.
All ready, mom!
What am I supposed to do with this stuff on my tongue, mom?
Ok, I'll have more!
Cody, this is my food!
About done with this!
All done...happy girl (not really, I just got her to smile)! :-)
Guess we'll try a little bit every night and see how it goes. Then I'm not sure if we're supposed to add another 'feeding' during the day or what. This baby food stuff has me confused!

Hope ya'll have a good week!

1 comment: