Saturday, October 16, 2010

1st Attempt

Well, my first attempt at making baby food was a big old FAIL!!!! I made rice cereal last night and it just didn't come out right. I don't think it would have been so much of a fail if my food processor would have pulverized the rice completely like the recipe said to do. So without further ado, here's our first attempt at making and feeding rice cereal in pictures.
So part of the problem was the uncooked chunks of rice that didn't pulverize, but I may have thinned it out too much. I thinned it out pretty good with breast milk, thinking she'd be more likely to take it since it was mostly milk. Overall, she just wasn't a fan. I'm going to forgo making any more rice cereal (even though I have a small Tupperware that's mostly full with left overs from yesterday) and stick to making fruits and veggies, which we'll start in another week or 2 weeks. I'll buy some rice cereal from Target and we'll give it another shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment