Monday, March 29, 2010

Yikes!

So I'm updating on Monday night, which according to what I said I was going to do in my last post means I've made some progress. Yikes! My blood pressure was 120/75 (great!), I gained no weight, they said nothing about protein or sugars in my urine, and I'm dilated to 1.5 centimeters and 70% effaced...that's the YIKES part! I know, I know, I can walk around for a couple weeks at 1.5 centimeters, and Chris and I read that with lots of first time moms, effacement happens before dilation. Guess only time will tell what will happen with me. As for the doctor, his bedside manner was a bit better today. He's still my least favorite of the doctors I've seen. One good thing about him and his nurses is that they get you in and out in no time!! Anyhow, that's my report for the day. I've decided that I've got to calm down because worrying isn't going to change things. She's going to come when she's ready, and I'll be thrilled to meet her when that day arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment