Sunday, March 28, 2010

March Showers bring April babies??

I know the saying is April Showers bring May Flowers, but today I had my baby shower at church! We are blessed with an amazing church family, and we came home with lots of good loot! The day was a bit bittersweet, though, because we had to say good bye to our dear friends, the Harnedy's. They are moving to San Antonio, TX, and we are going to miss them terribly! Here's a picture of our awesome praise band (minus the drummer who shall remain nameless, but had to go to MS this weekend :-) ) with Erin and Jack (they are on the front row beside me and Chris).
And one of the girls...me, Brandy, Joanna, and Erin. Love these girls!!
Ok, now to the shower part. Like I said, there was great food, great friends, and we were blessed with many things were were needing/wanting! Many thanks to Joanna who served as the photographer for the event! :-) I look like a goober in these pics, but oh well! Here's a few for your enjoyment!
And check out these awesome blankets that were made for Sara Kate. The first is on Chris' mom made that matches her room perfectly! Love it so much!!! The second is a quilt a couple ladies made.
Finally I'm going to post a picture of this adorable headband that Sara Kate got. I tried to explain it to my mom and I'm sure I wasn't making any sense. Seriously, I gotta know where to get these because I think she is going to need many more!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay....I'm starting to tear up looking at these group pictures. I have to have a copy of them! I'm so happy you enjoyed your shower today :)

    ReplyDelete