Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tacky Sweater Party 2010

Last night was our annual Sunday school class Tacky Christmas Sweater Party! Hosts were the lovely Bandy's, and it was a good time as usual. There was an additional aspect to this year's party, a 'Dip Off.' I was sure my dip would be a winner because it's so fondly called 'a little piece of heaven,' by our Sunday school teacher's husband. But alas, the ever so popular rotel with sausage won out. I'll admit that I voted for that! I love rotel! Oh, and my dip is chocolate chip cheesecake dip. Yum! Maybe I'll try to post the recipe here...it is fantastic! Anyway, without further ado, pictures from this year's super tacky party!
Chris, Phillip, and I raided mom's closet! :-)
The Vann's! Michael won the prize! He looked pretty fantastic. We begged him to wear this to church! :-)
The soon to be Davidson's
Our awesome teachers, plus a kid (it's Jo Kaye's son, not some random kid!). Lane did a great Cousin Eddie!
The Becknell's. That's Sara Kate's friend Clara. They are 2 months apart!
Our hosts, The Bandy's
Awesome sweaters!
The night ended with those left at the party going to crash another church party...ha! We had to go pick up Sara Kate so we don't know how that turned out but I'm sure it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment