Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Snow Day 2 - Going Crazy!

Turns out that weather system that I mentioned in yesterday's post with snow, sleet, and freezing rain slammed into us and we got it all.  And it's been a mess outside all day!  I got up to get ready for work at my normal time, and when I got out of the shower at 6:15 I heard heavy sleet pelting the house.  After a text exchange with the boss man he said he would reevaluate at 9 this morning.  Fayetteville was getting pounded with sleet and freezing rain and Benton County was getting more snow, so today turned into another snow day here at home.  Except it was more like an ice day, which kept us stuck inside the house.  So counting the weekend we've been here for 4 days and we're starting to go stir crazy.  I think even Sara Kate was going a little stir crazy!  So we ended up having some super silly play time today!  And yes, she's wearing that lady bug costume again today!
I got my hair did...
 And it kinda hurt, haha.
The tickle monster came for a visit...
 
 
Sara Kate got to go flying on my legs...once this game started it went on and on and on and on...but I love hearing her precious little laugh!
 
And I got a sweet hug.
Daddy put up her princess castle in her room and her room is pretty much a disaster at this point, but she had big fun.
 
 
By the end today, I think even the dogs are done with this weather!  Ha!
I'm back to work tomorrow, Sara Kate is back to school tomorrow, but Chris has ANOTHER snow day.  The public schools are on snow day 11 for this year!  This winter has been brutal!!  We have another system coming in later this week, but hopefully it won't be bad.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment