Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Impromptu Water Play

The other night Chris' parents were over for dinner.  After we waved by to them in the driveway, Sara Kate said 'water on,' because the sprinkler and hose were out from Friday night.  So we had a little impromptu water play in our clothes.  Sara Kate had a wonderful time (of course).  She wanted to start at the neighbors driveway and run from their driveway, all the way across our yard, through the sprinkler, and end at our driveway.  We did this over and over and over again!!  And of course, Chris was right there capturing all these precious moments with his camera.  I love the eye that he has for capturing such awesome pictures.

 
 
 
 
 Warning...DO NOT LAUGH!! :-) And just for fun, here's me and my sprinkler jumping self having a wonderful time playing with my daughter.  If only I had my arm out, it would be my Heisman moment.  HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment