Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Who Does She Look Like?

In my opinion, Sara Kate doesn't look like either Chris or I.  I have friends who's kids undeniably look like one parent or the other...like carbon copies!!  I feel that's not the case with us, although I have people tell me that she favors me more.  I guess she's just a good mix of the 2 of us.  Back around Thanksgiving I had my mom bring up some pictures of me when I was 2 and 1/2 and we had some fun comparing pictures of me at 2 and 1/2 to pictures of Sara Kate.  So here's a little comparison (I can't get the pictures side by side because of size so sorry about that!).
Sara Kate
 Me
Sara Kate
Me (and my brother)
 
Sara Kate
Me
Me and Sara Kate
Me and my mom (and brother)
So what do ya'll think??  She appears to favor a young Kristen!  Obviously I don't care who she looks like but it's fun to compare at different ages. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment