Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our Saturday

I didn't think I would blog again this weekend but Chris took some great pictures yesterday so I thought I'd post some. We sat around the house yesterday morning, did some cleaning, hung out with the babe, and of course watched the Hogs WIN!! YAY!! Go Hogs!!! We then watched Ole Miss lose, well we watched the end of the game....YAY!!! Then we headed to Pinnacle to meet the rest of Chris' family at the mall. Bob, Sharon, Jenny, Jason, and Hannah were all there. It was hot and muggy, but we had a good time.
Aunt Jenny had Sara Kate smiling up a storm! It was so cute!
My beautiful blue eyed babe!
Hannah and her daddy...such a cute shot!
Hannah had fun throwing pennies into the fountain...
While Sara Kate watched...
Then both girls just looked at the fountain...
Then Meme decided to press her luck and see what Sara Kate would think of dipping her feet into the fountain...she did alright...
Then Poppa saved her...
But Hannah still thought it was super fun!
Then Chris got busted by the bike 'cops' at the mall for taking pictures of store fronts. He was actually taking a picture of the sun behind the mall. Chris said, you want me to delete it and the guy was like , I can't tell you what to do nor can I do anything. Then why say something?!?! Ridiculous! But we all got a good laugh out of it. My husband, the trouble maker! Ha! When we were heading out we saw this super crazy looking car. It was funny because all these other cars driving by were stopping to take it's picture, too. Maybe that's what the guy was going for.
Finally we all headed to Chick-Fil-A for dinner and then back home! Turned out to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment