Sunday, January 26, 2014

65 Degrees in January!

Today it was 65 degrees.  In January.  So what did we do?  We played outside!  Alot!  As soon as we got done with church this morning, Sara Kate and I went to Wilson Park to play.
"Swing me mommy!"  One of her favorite things to do!
Another one of her favorite things to do is for she and I to go down the slide together.  She told me that it makes her so happy. :-)
Our friends, the Becknell's, joined us!  Clara and Sara Kate are 2 months apart and they are pretty good buddies.  They chased each other around, went down the slide together, and went on the swings together.  I just love seeing sweet little friends together, and it's always nice to catch up with Clara's mommy!
After some fun play time, we headed home for lunch and naps.  After naps, it was back outside!  Sara Kate wanted to ride her bicycle so she rode around a bit and we went around the block.
Taking a walk or going on a bike ride almost always ends up with a trip to our neighborhood park.  We go to the big parks in Fayetteville quite often, but we are lucky to have a small little park right in our neighborhood, just a short walk away.
My favorite picture from the day.  My little model.  Love her!
I'm glad we were able to get outside and enjoy this 65 degree day, but it's too bad it won't last.  Tomorrow we are back to a HIGH of 20!  Brrrr!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment