Monday, August 18, 2014

First Day of Pre-K!!

Today was Sara Kate's first day of Pre-K.
 I can't believe my baby's in Pre-K!  This is the last step before kindergarten!!
 It seems like just yesterday she was going to her first day of school ever.
And now she's on her last 'first day' at her school at this stage of her little life.
I was looking at her take home packet today and was super impressed by their goals for the year...recognition of numbers 1-100, counting by 1s, 5s, 10s, and 25s, planet recognition, state recognition, telling time, basic reading, addition and subtraction...just to name a few.  Also, ironically her teacher is from El Dorado, my hometown!  But I don't know her.  Small world!
"Mommy, does this say 1st Day of Pre-K?"
 She's getting SO big, and I love her so much!!
Oh, and when she grows up she says she wants to be Queen Elsa.  And when I asked her what she wants to do for a job when she grows up she said she wants to cook in the kitchen.  Ha!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment