Tuesday, December 29, 2009

23 Weeks

Here's my belly in all it's 23 week glory! I think the growth spurt I was talking about last week is evident in this picture. I'm sure it's even more evident after all the delicious holiday eating I did in the last week! Baby girl seems to be doing good. I can feel her moving quite a bit more, and it almost seems that she has a little schedule. The other night I was feeling her move and it was so rhythmic it made me wonder if she had the hiccups. At church on Sunday, Chris sang a song for special music and as soon as he started practicing, she started kicking. Maybe she was moving in reaction to hearing daddy, or maybe it was just time to wiggle for a bit...I like to think it was the first option! We were trying so hard to get her to kick last night for my sister-in-law, but she was snoozing away. Of course, as soon as we got home she was bouncing around like crazy. Oh well, it definitely won't be the last time she won't listen to her mama! :-)
Our fruit of the week is a papaya!

Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!

The next couple weeks the fruit stays the same, but the info. changes. Guess I'll keep posting these! I have a doctor's appointment Jan. 4...it's my blood test for gestational diabetes. I have to drink some sugary drink they give me, wait an hour, and then have blood drawn. Hopefully I'll pass! Maybe I should lay off sweets for the rest of the week. Haha! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment